We are looking to recruit experienced chefs for this busy restaurant operation. A passion for working with top quality, fresh food is essential. We are looking for hands on chefs who have experience working within a busy yet high quality establishment, a background in a branded establishment is advantageous..
You will be:
- Passionate about food
- Demonstrate flair in your cooking but with a grounded and sensible approach
- The ability to work as part of a busy, fast paced team
- Ensure all prep work is done in a timely manner
- Good communication with both the front and back of house team
- Understand the importance of food hygiene and health and safety standards
- Career focused, ambitious, hard-working and flexible on hours
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen to a high standard
- We will reward hard work – reflected in your salary. There is the ability to work across both of our restaurants, giving you more experience in different working environments.
Share of tips; Reasonable hours; flexible hours, full and part time opportunities available
If you’re interested in joining please send your C.V and a cover letter to – email@example.com
Or send to Linda Letford
The Boathouse, Auchinstarry Marina, Kilsyth, G65 9SG