Managers Required –
Townhouse Restaurants is currently recruiting for Duty Restaurant Managers and Assistant Restaurant Managers.
In an effort to continually improve the experience our customers receive, we are looking for self-driven, hands on individuals with catering/hospitality management or supervisory experience. The successful candidates will be expected to utilise their inherent leadership and motivational skills, to offer support, training and continual personal development to their team, delivering the highest performance standards of customer care and satisfaction in the process. We take a great deal of pride in what we do and aim to deliver the best eating and drinking experience in Central Scotland.
It would be also be advantageous if you had knowledge or experience in all aspects of food and beverage operations and front of house; have excellent organisational skills, time management, and a knowledge of the financial aspects in respect to margins, budgeting, cost control measurements, and managing stocks effectively. Our management opportunities are hands-on roles managing all aspects of the business; focussing on managing and inspiring the team to deliver exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for leading their development.
- previous experience in a high-volume hospitality establishment is desirable
- highly motivated & passionate about people & service
- excellent communication & leadership skills
- good financial understanding desirable
- passionate & knowledgeable about the industry & commitment to continuous improvement
You will be:
- warm & friendly
- service focussed
- an excellent communicator
- able to lead & motivate a team
Competitive salary and benefits. From £19k dependant upon experience and level.
If you’re interested in joining please send your C.V and a cover letter to – email@example.com
Or send to J. Binnie
The Boathouse, Auchinstarry Marina, Kilsyth, G65 9SG.
We are looking to recruit experienced chefs for this busy restaurant operation. A passion for working with top quality, fresh food is essential. We are looking for hands on chefs who have experience working within a busy yet high quality establishment, a background in a branded establishment is advantageous..
You will be:
- Passionate about food
- Demonstrate flair in your cooking but with a grounded and sensible approach
- The ability to work as part of a busy, fast paced team
- Ensure all prep work is done in a timely manner
- Good communication with both the front and back of house team
- Understand the importance of food hygiene and health and safety standards
- Career focused, ambitious, hard-working and flexible on hours
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen to a high standard
- We will reward hard work – reflected in your salary. There is the ability to work across both of our restaurants, giving you more experience in different working environments.
Share of tips; Reasonable hours; flexible hours, full and part time opportunities available
If you’re interested in joining please send your C.V and a cover letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send to Linda Letford
The Boathouse, Auchinstarry Marina, Kilsyth, G65 9SG